Remote Independent Business Development Partner
Posted 3 years ago
Roles / Responsibilities and About the Product
- Great opportunities !! Do you treasure your financial independence and the versatility of the open road? Then this could be your great opportunity. We are introducing our product to the world and are looking for agents to sell and manage accounts..
- Being an agent allows you to work independently in your region in the comfortable daily environment of the hotel business.
- About the Product :
- AxisRooms RMS is a Revenue Management & Data Analytics Platform that provides actionable insights. Our platform optimizes prices using several factors including hotel occupancy, booking window, forecasting & competition pricing. While incumbent revenue management systems are expensive, hard to learn and even archaic, our platform revolutionizes revenue management by providing intuitive interfaces that are easy to learn, fun to use and help hoteliers earn more revenue all the same.
- Our platform analyzes booking patterns using current demand & historical data, dynamically recommends pricing rules across seasons, weekdays, weekends, and even holidays. We deliver timely notifications to alert our users with actionable inputs. Our platform recommends the ideal competition set for a hotel based on a variety of factors including hotel location, inventory, amenities & features. We have algorithms to not just detect when a hotel is out of parity, but also provide a reason why, thereby helping the hotelier move one step closer to achieving the desired parity levels.
- As our system gets more sophisticated, the platform’s cruise control mode will ensure that pricing decisions are completely automated. Users will receive mobile notifications whenever these pricing decisions and can choose to take control as and when required. Our price elasticity models will help you know the best price for your hotel to achieve the desired occupancy level. The platform will also provide impact analysis of pricing decisions, which it uses itself to constantly learn and improve future pricing decisions.
- Being in the Hotel Channel Manager business for 5 years gives us access to large pool of market inventory data, as well as deep understanding of local & international markets. This compliments our current pursuit towards mastering the revenue management space as we can provide market driven insights for hoteliers to make effective pricing decisions & yield maximum revenue.
Skill / Experience Requirements
- A good understanding of how the hotel industry works
- The ability to search for and visit hotels
- Dedication and drive to keep yourself going
- The ability to create trust, negotiate, and close the sale
- The will to build and maintain a B2B customer network within the hotel industry
- About the compensation:
- You get to build and maintain your own portfolio of accounts, which means a recurring stream of commission
- This is a 100% commission based position. No base salary. Travel/meeting expenses are not covered
- Expected commissions first year $50.000+
- Expected commissions second year $100.000+