Assistant Revenue Manager
Posted 3 years ago
Roles and Responsibilities
- Compiles information, analyzes and monitors actual sales against projected online sales.
- Analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Generates and provides accurate and timely results in the form of reports, presentations, etc.
- Conducts sales strategy analysis and refines as appropriate to increase market share for all properties.
- Analyzes period end and other available systems data to identify trends, future need periods and obstacles to achieving goals.
- Updates market knowledge and aligns strategies and approaches accordingly.
- Achieves and exceeds goals including performance goals, budget goals, team goals, etc.
- Demonstrates knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
- Understands and meets the needs of key stakeholders (owners, corporate, guests, etc.)
- Explores opportunities that drive profit, create value for clients, and encourage innovation; challenges existing processes/systems/products to make improvements.
- Provides revenue management functional expertise to Zonal manager and market Managers.
- Ensures that sales strategies and rate restrictions are communicated, implemented and modified as market conditions fluctuate.
- Communicates proactively with properties regarding rate restrictions and strategy.
- Assists hotels with pricing and provides input on business evaluation recommendations.
- Ensures property diagnostic processes (PDP) are used to maximize revenue and profits.
- Provides recommendations to improve effectiveness of revenue management processes.
- Develops and manages internal key stakeholder relationships in a proactive manner.
- Acts as a liaison, when necessary, between property and regional/corporate systems support.
Skill / Experience Requirements
- 2 – 4 years of hands-on Hotel Revenue Management / reservations experience.
- Exposure to E-commerce sales of hotels
- A strong command on English is required; additional languages an asset.
- Any bachelors degree or equivalent Diploma