We are looking for a Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. Java developer responsibilities include designing, developing and delivering high volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems.
Software Engineer Responsibilities
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are following specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Software Engineer Requirements
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or another related field.
- 6-8 years of proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in the Spring Boot, Spring Framework
- Excellent Communication Skills written and verbal