Introduction to Hotel Revenue Management
22 February, 2018
Revenue management today is core to a hotel’s ability to manage inventory and demand whilst growing revenues and driving profitability. Having access to quality data and knowing how to use it effectively is at the core of successful revenue management.
This RM101 Webinar series provides a holistic view of the fundamentals of revenue management concepts to the hotel industry.
- A Brief History of Revenue Management
- 3 Common Misconceptions of Revenue Management
- Introduction to Revenue Management Systems
- Introduction to Market Segmentation
- Introduction to Forecasting
Who should take this webinar series?
- General Manager
- Revenue Manager
- Hotel Manager
- Director of Sales & Marketing