5 Ways To Boost Your Hotel’s Instagram
1) Find your voice tone: use authentic photos and reach the right niche for your hotel or destination. Focus on providing users with photos that show the real experience offered by the property and the destination surrounding your hotel.
2) Keep Frequency: If you do not have a endless supply of incredible photographs, do not post every day. Start with once a week and build up to two or three times per week. Remember that quality should always trump quantity.
3) Naked or Filtered. Instagram offers a great collection of filters to use on your photos but that doesn’t mean you should use all of them. Remember that you can’t hide a bad photo with a filter. First of all try to make professional photos. Then, search if it is necessary apply some filter. Naked use to make more success.
4) Hashtags are a great way to ensure that your photographs are discovered on Instagram. Choose timely and relevant hashtags that fit with your brand identity and the image you are sharing. For example your #destination, #hotelname, #restaurantname, #chef and #brand may work well as hashtags.
5) Get Active: Although you may not be posting daily on Instagram, ensure that you are active by following relevant accounts and commenting and/or liking relevant photos and videos. Engaging with relevant Instagram users is a good strategy for growing your own following. If you have started your own hashtag, make sure to search regularly for photos that may have used it and like / comment on these images.