How to make your hotel ready to dominate Instagram
With the rise of influencers and their following at the newest viral social media platform, i.e. Instagram, all the businesses across the world are making it a point to create content for their Instagram handle. As a matter of fact, marketers and businesses across the world are taking Instagram more seriously as a marketing channel than that of any other channel. As we all know already, Instagram is an Image-Video centred platform, it is important to understand that creating alluring content is of utmost importance if you’re gonna try and dominate the social channel.
When it comes to hotels, or hospitality industry in general, Instagram and social media marketing becomes an even more crucial factor that can have a detrimental impact on their success. Leveraging Instagram for gaining customers is easy but complex for the hotels. All they gotta do is to make customers happy to share their experience with the hotel. Easy, right? Actually, not that easy! Making sure that the customer experience is complex itself, and then you must have great views from and within your hotel. In this post, we are going to discuss various ways of how a hotel can dominate the Instagram.
- Delicious Food that “LOOKS” Good – I’m sure you must be having friends and family who post pictures of what they eat before they eat it. Ever thought why they do that? Because it tastes amazing? Well maybe, but not entirely. It’s because the food looks great. So, make sure you communicate this with your kitchen staff! A tinge of exquisite seasoning along with the amazing taste and incredible serving could just be the thing you need to dominate Instagram.
- The ENTRY! – If you analyse the posts that guests normally post when they stay at a hotel, you’d realise that more than half of the guests like to post a photo/video of when they’re entering the location. So you get what you need to do? Make sure the entry has a unique factor. Add a bit or grandeur to it.
- Lighting and Accessories – Lighting has a major impact on the experience that a guest gets from any hotel. Not only this, luxurious and alluring accessories too, are very important for a great experience. Choose and fill the rooms with accessories that make rooms feel cosier and comforting. Also, don’t forget to keep them photo-ready! About the lighting, make sure that there’s ample natural light while making sure that there’s great arrangement of lamps for the night. People like to share pictures from their hotel rooms and even balconies, make sure that every part of your hotel has something that adds value to these photos and you’ll be all set to dominate Instagram.
- Theme Rooms – Another way of standing out from rest of the hotels at Instagram is to create theme rooms with added tinge of creativity. This will turn your hotel itself into a destination, and you know how visitors and guests pour at places like that!
- Incredible Experience Overall – All-in-all, a great experience is what you need to provide. For entry, you can make sure smooth check-in by seamless payments and quick invoicing by using a GST Software. Not only this, you should train your whole team so that all of them have the same goal of serving the guests.
So, this was all you need to know about how to make hotels ready to dominate Instagram. Have any questions? Feel free to ask us in the comment box.